FC Basel v Manchester City Tips, Predictions and Odds
Basel host Manchester City in matchday 7 of Champions League on Tuesday 13th February, 7:45pm at St Jakob-Park.
PREDICTIONS & ODDS:
WIN/DRAW/WIN KEY STATISTICS:
LAST MATCH KEY STATISTICS
Basel's last match was in the Super League against Thun on Saturday 10th February at Stockhorn Arena. They won the game 0-2 with goals from Dimitri Oberlin and Kevin Bua.
Basel's last starting line-up was:
- GLK: Tomas Vaclik
- DEF: Raoul Petretta, Eder Balanta, Marek Suchy, Michael Lang
- MID: Mohamed Elyounoussi, Taulant Xhaka, Geoffroy Serey Die, Valentin Stocker
- FWD: Ricky van Wolfswinkel, Dimitri Oberlin
Manchester City's last match was in the Premier League against Leicester City on Saturday 10th February at Etihad Stadium. They won the game 5-1 with goals from Raheem Sterling, Sergio Aguero, Sergio Aguero, Sergio Aguero and Sergio Aguero.
Manchester City's last starting line-up was:
- GLK: Ederson Santana de Moraes
- DEF: Kyle Walker, Nicolas Otamendi, Aymeric Laporte
- MID: Fernando Luiz Rosa, Ilkay Gundogan, Kevin De Bruyne, Bernardo Mota Veiga de Carvalho e Silva, Oleksandr Zinchenko
- FWD: Sergio Aguero, Raheem Sterling