Free bets and Betting Offers
Here we round-up all the best betting offers from the leading betting sites to help you save money and win at the bookmakers’ expense.
Take a look through the sign-up offers below and click to make your selection – registering on the bookmaker site to get started and claim the bonus.
BetVictor gives you a £40 free bet when you bet £10, as well as promising to price match accumulator odds. Add to that acca insurance if one leg lets you down in a 5-fold acca or greater and the ability to cash-out your bets in-play.
Read our full review of BetVictor.
A trusted name among bookie brands, Betfred offer £30 in free bets when you deposit £10. Simply hit the button below to sign-up and claim your free bet.
Read our full review of Betfred.
A cracking offer from 888Sport for new customers. Get treble odds on your first bet – with winnings paid in cash. Max stake is £10.
Read our detailed review of 888Sport
The world’s leading betting exchange also offer fixed odds betting and a great offer for new customers. Sign-up to receive a 100% deposit bonus worth up to £100.
Find out more about Betfair.
The cheekiest bookie around also has a rather cheeky free bet offer at the moment. Simply sign-up get a £20 risk-free first bet + your stake returned if you lose. PP also offer acca insurance on five-folds and above.
Read our detailed review of Paddy Power.
One of the UK’s best-known bookies, Coral have a great free bet offer for new customers – bet £5 and get £20. They also have a steady flow of great promotions for new and existing customers alike.
Find out more about Coral.
William Hill still knows how to compete with other bookies when it comes to offers and promotions. It also has a great free bet offer for new customers. Simply deposit £10 when you open your account and get £20 in free bets.
Ladbrokes will match your first bet up to a value of £50 with a free bet. All you have to do is sign-up and place a minimum first bet of £5.
Read our review of Ladbrokes.
A simple matched deposit bonus from bwin. They will match your first deposit following sign-up with a free bet of up to £30. Deposit a minimum of £10 to qualify.
See our review of bwin.
Sign-up with Betway and your initial deposit of up to £30 will be matched with a £30 free bet. To collect your matched deposit free bet simply click the banner below.
32Red have a long history in online gaming and a very robust sports betting platform. They are offering a £10 free bet when you sign-up, as well as 10 free games on their slots.
Just bet £10 with Betsafe and get a £20 free bet – it’s that simple. You then decide when to use your cash when making a future bet by selecting the option on your bet slip.
Free bets – FAQ
How do you claim an offer?
Our links will take you to the relevant landing page for the offer. Simply follow the instructions on the landing page to collect the offer.
Most of the bonuses we feature are for new customers, and as such are sign-up offers. Some betting sites have free bet clubs that reward regular punters with bonuses.
We do our best to update our information as sign-up offers change. However, sometimes offers will vary from those we have outlined.
What are the different types of free bet?
There is a huge variety of different offers available in the market, but they broadly sit within four categories:
- Matched deposit bonus: upon setting up a new account linked to one of these offers you’ll be credit with free bets equivalent to your initial deposit
- Free bet with a minimum deposit: these are the most common form of offer. To qualify you simply have to make the minimum specified deposit, which varies between bookies and offers
- Enhanced offers: increasingly common, these are enhanced odds or prices for particular outcomes, and sometimes include accumulator or multiple bets
- Free bet clubs: certain bookies offer regular, weekly or monthly free bets to customers. To qualify for these offers you generally need to wager a specific amount regularly with the operator and there may be restrictions as to how the free bet can be used.
Typical terms and conditions for betting offers and bonuses
- When you sign up you may need to enter a bonus code to qualify for the offer
- In most instances, you’ll need to deposit your own money and place a qualifying bet – the terms of which vary between bookmakers
- Regardless of the outcome of your qualifying bet (win or lose) the bonus funds will be credited to your account
- You typically need to wager the entire free bet in one go – the bonus amount can not usually be split between several bets, and there often specific restrictions on how the bet can be placed and on what.
When do I get my free bet?
Typically bookmakers will want you to make a deposit, or make your first bet before being awarded your bonus. Typically there is a requirement to deposit a certain amount or place your bet at the minimum required odds to become eligible for the bonus.
Is there any limit to the number of offers I can claim?
No, you can claim as many free bets offers as you like. We would recommend having more than one bookmaker account to make the most of the odds comparison we offer throughout the site, particularly in our smart bet slip – which calculates the best price for your accumulator.
Is there a catch with these offers?
Bookmakers will have their own wagering requirements for free bets. Often you’ll need to use them on bets with certain odds or higher, and sometimes you’ll have to wager (or ‘rollover’) your original deposit and bonus cash several times before withdrawing winnings.
Check the terms and conditions before you sign-up to ensure you’re certain about what is on offer.
Do I have to be in the UK to claim an offer?
All of the free bet offers presented on this page are available to bettors in the UK. Where bookies will take customers from varies on a case-by-case basis, check the relevant terms and conditions for each bookmaker. Some offers may only be available in the UK, but the bookie will still allow you to sign-up for an account if you reside in another country.
Do ‘Free bet no deposit’ offers exist?
These days it is rare to find free bet no deposit offers. Most bookmakers now expect customers to deposit or make a bet before qualifying for any form of free bet offer.